Im on this date!

t00old4this

Reaction score
Hey, just passed my PJFT last monday (9:52) not too pleased about that but im quicker on the road! Im a bit scared now tho, had loads of injury up til now but cant wait none the less!

karatydude123

Reaction score
hey jw why diden't you go 4 an early 1 all though its none of my busy *text deleted* sorry just thought its a long wait:confused:

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright!
got the call about it the other day and i can't wait to be honest!
Is there anyone on this one who went to the Newcatle Pre PRMC/Acquaint day?

Chris

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
newquay.. *text deleted**text deleted* you must have a great time every night..
never been up there myself but my mates who have say its great..

chrisbox

Reaction score
Yeh its great. Non stop partying *text deleted*. My 18th birthday is in november, how old are you?

cashmore88

Reaction score
Yeh its great. Non stop partying *text deleted*. My 18th birthday is in november, how old are you?
i'm on this 1 aswell. I go Newquay nearly every weekend, and i work in Wadebridge. Do u actually live in Newquay?

pepper

Reaction score
iam on this one can't wait.see you all there good luck,your no who i am Ill probably be called grandad or c??t No grey just balding

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
lucky *text deleted*, im 18, soon to be 19.. 20th September, 6 days woop!!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
iam on this one can't wait.see you all there good luck,your no who i am Ill probably be called grandad or c??t No grey just balding
look for the guy with the walking stick if we wana find you then yeah?

chrisbox

Reaction score
hey cash, late reply i know but yeah i do like in newquay, where do you live and how old are you?

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
this is me!
would i be right in saying you know andy?
wont say his second name, but you was going on the 30th with him, i think you used to be in his cadet unit, or so i think thats what he said, but you got yourself an injury and got a later prmc.
am i right or just spouting rubbish?

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no your right..tristan isnt it?..u at adventure?..im at perry barr..n wer u at field assessment over week?..*text deleted* staff now arent u?..*text deleted* i was meant 2 be goin on 30th but got stitches in my arm man..was soo gutted..but the CV is goin well!..hws *text deleted* training goin..n is wats every1s msn or face book etc...cheers

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
no your right..tristan isnt it?..u at adventure?..im at perry barr..n wer u at field assessment over week?..*text deleted* staff now arent u?..*text deleted* i was meant 2 be goin on 30th but got stitches in my arm man..was soo gutted..but the CV is goin well!..hws *text deleted* training goin..n is wats every1s msn or face book etc...cheers

yup thats right to both + being member of staff. but no not at the field assesment, my units field assesment is this weekend but i got a birthday piss up planned *text deleted*.
yeah that must suck, but at least you got one not long after though, me and andy were both surprised you got into it, and at least there is plus side, more training time *text deleted*.
ah its going pretty well, im hitting the maximum+1 on press ups, getting on average about 4 pull ups after runs, getting under 10 minutes for the last 1.5 of a 3 miler, and got level 12.2 on the bleep test the other day. sit ups are a bit left to be desired though, only 59 :-S.
hows your upper body stats looking? i cant remember if it was you who andy said was like one of the overly fit ones that were going on a prmc *text deleted*.

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
oh *text deleted* kool..n i *text deleted* i was suprised aswell..well my 1.5mile is around 08:30-50...press ups-65,Sit ups-103 n pull ups well over 6 (18 is my best effort!)..i reckon ill finish the bleep test,the over day i got 11.5 with only 1 arm like *text deleted*..n i got bored!..when u stoppin trainin?..

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
finish the bleep test :-O *text deleted* christ are you super man? my stats are like nothing compared to yours *text deleted*.
umm only like 1 day befor. but the last day of training will be nice and light easy work. i do pretty bad in fitness after 2 days rest so 1 should be cool. you?

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
what you mean you did the bleep test with one arm?? *text deleted*. :S
Yeah the bleep test is pretty easy to complete to the target. If you can do mile n hlf in 8:30 you should be able to easy enough *text deleted* i can pretty easy and can do the mile n hlf bwt same time.

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* my other arm was all bandaged up n i couldnt swing it..so 1 arm *text deleted*!..n *text deleted* i find it easier than the 1.5mile *text deleted* it is really slow n then builds up..at prmc the bleep test only goes 2 13!..n dan *text deleted* stats are pretty impressive *text deleted*..how old u n wer u coming from?..

oli

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
Manchester and i'm 17.
I don't think my running is as good as it was in my cig now though. On the RMAD 1.5 mile bk i got 9:30 about cnt memba exact tho. But all the other scores are what i got on the RMAD.
I can't wait for the PRMC. How about you??
What your scores like??