im on this one

Lee

Reaction score
found out this morning,

anyone else from glasgow heading down on this one.

cant wait!

Gav1664

Reaction score
how we doing mate, nice one at getting on this one...

hows training going?
what kinda scores you getting on you fitness?

Lee

Reaction score
trainings goin good, i passed my aquaint day so my fitness is ok. im concentrating on the 3 miler as running is my weakest point. done a 10.03 on the way back this morning, thats my best so far. just *text deleted* keep at it right up to prmc.

aquaint day scores
71 press ups
63 situps
5 pullups
10.8 bleep
10.28 on my run!!

remember im old haha

9.05 0n your pjft, dont think i could manage that!

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright mate. We're starting to build in numbers. Should be a good one.

Can't believe it, only 2-ish weeks to go.

aaron_murphy

Reaction score
yer I'm excited 2. Anyone from north wales? Ha doubt it. Its *text deleted* take a serious injury to stop me now I'm training harder than ever!

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yer I'm excited 2. Anyone from north wales? Ha doubt it. Its *text deleted* take a serious injury to stop me now I'm training harder than ever!

It's typical that I haven't had even a minor injury for ages, but then in the last few weeks I've had all sorts of niggles in my knees and feet. It hasn't really stopped me from training though. I had a good run today and I'm feeling 100% at the moment, minus a slight cold hehe. Hopefully it stays this way till PRMC and I'm sure I'll crack it!

Gav1664

Reaction score
GOD since you have said that *text deleted* had a pain in my lower back but thats just gone, but now my wrist is killing and cant bend it back so have a do press up's on my fists hope its goes by the end of the week :-(

Gav1664

Reaction score
just a week now lads and thank god my wrists ok now, doing 50 press ups get it back up to 60 again by saturday night. god cant wait but well scared haha

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just a week now lads and thank god my wrists ok now, doing 50 press ups get it back up to 60 again by saturday night. god cant wait but well scared haha

A week left and I've been slobbing around on the weekend eating lots of crap! *text deleted* get back on track today. I think I'll train normally up until Thursday then just do some really light training over the weekend. *text deleted* watch my diet all week and I'm *text deleted* do some revision this week on the corps for the interview.

The last week! Make sure you've got all your bits n bobs! :)

Gav1664

Reaction score
ha might be a good time to see if my suit still fits haha

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ha might be a good time to see if my suit still fits haha

I'm off to the shops tomorrow need to get a better fitting shirt and some trousers.

I'm still a bit paranoid about gym test 1. I've never done the press/sit/pull up tests straight after a bleep test, in other words straight after complete exhaustion. It's *text deleted* be tough..

Gav1664

Reaction score
I'm off to the shops tomorrow need to get a better fitting shirt and some trousers.

I'm still a bit paranoid about gym test 1. I've never done the press/sit/pull up tests straight after a bleep test, in other words straight after complete exhaustion. It's *text deleted* be tough..

you'll be fine mate do worry (apart from im sh*ting it ha) but you will get a few min's to get you breath back. just got my thick sock's and boot polish ( 48p at asda haha )

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you'll be fine mate do worry (apart from im sh*ting it ha) but you will get a few min's to get you breath back. just got my thick sock's and boot polish ( 48p at asda haha )

48p, bargain! Mine was a quid 50!

Any of you guys been doing any revision on corps history and stuff? I keep delaying it but i still remember a fair chunk of it all from the interview.

Gav1664

Reaction score
Any of you lads *text deleted* write a diary on what goes on down there. Would like to read some more PRMC diarys! oh and GOOD LUCK boys, balls out remember!

yeah ill prob try and write one, just helps lads out, i mean its help't me.

not done much read'in up on my hostory was ment to do it today but been running round getting my bits and bobs. but theres always weekend and train down there