i'm on this one

daniel1990

Reaction score
mlewis123 said:
Hi guys,

Im on this date aswell, cant wait, daniel1990 was u on the 4th sep PRMC, i was on that one, what room was you in?

Matt
yep i was on that one, i was in the room nearest the tv room, which room were you in?

biggnick

Reaction score
alrite mate, hows it going. hows yours preperation going?

mlewis123

Reaction score
I was in the middle room, how did u find it, i found day 2 the hardest, day 1 was easier than i thought it would be (not to sound up my own ass) where did u come in the run,

Yea my trainings going good mate, how about u two, have u changed *text deleted* routine much since prmc?

Matt

biggnick

Reaction score
ye i've had to change it a bit due to the hours that I am doing at work at the moment. If anybody wants to add me to msn then feel free, its easier to talk to people on there and would be a good way to get to know a few people before we go down. its nick@rjac.com

daniel1990

Reaction score
yeah i found the second say hardest too, i was 22nd, you? my trainings going pretty well, i do more sprints now, i didnt do that well in the bleep test.

mlewis123

Reaction score
I came 11th which i was happy about, was gunning for top 10 but there were some really fit guys there, im doing more hill sprints, ive found a massive hill nearby and am just doing circuits around that, run up run down run up run down ect ect ect. the bottom field hill *text deleted*ed me over.

geordie boy

Reaction score
course date

finaly got my date 5th november and getting my fitness in anybodyele on ht course

biggnick

Reaction score
hiya mate, hows it going. good news on getting your date sorted. i'm on this one aswell. got my rt brief tomorrow. how is your training going

Reaction score
recruit training 5th november

iya guys me name is craig or macca or mck im down for this 1 as well im 16 years old and just left school and i live in northampotnis there any1 going via birmingham new street

mlewis123

Reaction score
Alright craig its matt, i was in *text deleted* room on prmc. hows *text deleted* training going, have u been speaking to any of the guys from prmc?
How well have u worn in *text deleted* boots.
Its so close now, i cant wait, really looking forward to it!

Have u been watching commandos on itv?

Matt

Reaction score
5th November

Ye nick i was at luton on tuesday mate. Ye matt i have spoke to mowsley and luke and also ive chatted to a few lads who are going down on the 22nd october to start. Ye that commandos programme brilliant mate learn from there mistakes ay. Ye i wear me boots occasionally. speak soon mate

biggnick

Reaction score
ye i thought you were, i was there aswell. if anybody is struggling to break their boots in, my advice would be to wear them. i had to wear them for about 2 weeks for work as i had no shoes and now i have no problem with them at all.