I'm on this one.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Got a phone call today, I'm on this one.
If I fail I'm a cock, it's almost 2 months away!

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright Micky, where you travelling from mate?
Looks like this must be the PRMC for old geezers.

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted* yeah im on this one

after all my ranting and raving the last couple of weeks about no prmc i got this date today. well chuffed (unlike my misses!)

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Are you also an old man Grimesy?

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah priar im 26 mate. older but hopefully wiser!

mind you this prmc date is 5 days after my 27th bday so ill be proper old *text deleted*

you?

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
trainings going ok. only got my date on tuesday so im yet to really step it up but im gona take it easy over the weekend and really go for it starting next monday. might book myself on some british military fitness courses twice a week up untill prmc, that should help.

DCNorwich

Reaction score
Hello Peeps

alright lads hows it going? just filled in my acceptance for the PRMC on the 23rd september. thought it would be a good idea to try and meet a few people before we all go. i'm dave and i'm 22, anyone else coming from Suffolk/Norfolk direction?

sharpy1990

Reaction score
alrite lads im on this one aswell
pretty gutted tho!
done my knee in before my pjft so ive had to wait ages for this bloody one
anyone from southwest england
maybe around swindon area?

Rhys_16

Reaction score
23rd

Am getting the train from Kettering, anyone eles?
5hours
Train cost £211.00 :O
Glad they pay for it :)

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm travelling down from Sheffield.
I'm glad to hear I wont be one of the oldest guys.
How's everyones training going? I'm fairly confident about everything. The only concern I have is my push ups which seem to be causing me grief.
Getting to 40 and then the lactic acid is kicking in meaning the final 20 are a bit of a slog. I should be fine on the day though, I usually perform better under pressure.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cool, thanks, I'll give that a try.
Something I have been wondering is if it is possible to over train on push ups? I have two complete rest days a week, but I actually seem to be regressing in progress!? It's very odd.

aza2345

Reaction score
orite lads am on this 1, anyone goin from round lincolnshire area?? 7 hour jurney !!

aza2345

Reaction score
Yeah im leaving from grantham and *text deleted* done my apllication through Lincoln. Where bout you from??

am from just outside of boston, i did mine through lincoln aswell, wat time u catchin the train from grantham?? hows your ttraning goin ??

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
anyone else getting nervous, i thought i was too old to be nervous but im starting to fret a little bit.

what time are you guys planning on arriving at ctcrm.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm probably going to catch the 10am train from Sheffield to Exeter (14.16) and then catch the 14.45 train to Lympstone Commando. Gets in at 15.07.
I believe the Sheffield train goes through Chesterfield if any of you want to travel down together?

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
same as that chaps, leaving london paddington at 12.00 and arriving at 15.07 although im dabling with the idea of getting an earlier train which gets me there at 14.07 so i can get some decent kit before all you scallywags get there.

aza2345

Reaction score
tranings not goin 2 bad cheers stepin it up for the last week or 2, yeh am crapin it *text deleted* realy cant afford to fail so pressure on !! does any1 know how long after if we pass we can go 2 recruitment traning??

sharpy1990

Reaction score
alrite lads i think i mite see you on the train grimesy *text deleted* im gna be *text deleted* the one that comes from london paddington

my press ups are shockin! everythin else i reckon i should be okay with
is anyone here around 18?
hope everyones trainins goin well

aza2345

Reaction score
well im 19 so not much older, how many press ups can u do ?? my press ups are where im strugalin.