and im starting to get nervous
anyone else feel like this when they did it
like before i didnt doubt myself once
now im starting to
not gd or is it expected

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Staying up this late wont help, you don't want your sleep pattern to go wonky, and also I can imagine it is perfectly normal, just remember the reasons why you want it and give it your max.

M

MTW

mate i wasnt nervous untill the day off my prmc...but thats how i work, i was *text deleted* sh*ting it mate! big style! its only natural, and no matter what people say about marine this im nails etc etc, at this early stage your bound to have some self doubts, but just try to balance them out with possitive thinking and you will crack it, and after PRMC you well feel like the *text deleted**text deleted*in don *text deleted*,..........untill you get your RT date then it will all happen again! *text deleted* good luck though. dont quit! just keep thinking the pain wont last forever!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Once you are on prmc and running around with everyone, you will seem alot fitter than you are, its like having a training buddy to run with. Don't worry about it, unless you can't run 3 miles in the time required and have decent pressups and situps, you will have no problem, they ain't looking for superman, just someone who has put a bit of effort in beforehand with the phys and who doesn't give up when they're f*cked.

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm *text deleted**text deleted*ting it and i havn't even got my PRMC date yet (I'm still not up to standard!)...

Good luck!

deano1617

Reaction score
o rite
cheers boys
needed something to picck me up *text deleted*
gd luck to u lot 2

ninjamej

Reaction score
i got my prmc 2 nd spetember *text deleted**text deleted*ing it a lil bit but think about it wen u went for ya pyshcometric i was *text deleted**text deleted*ting it aswell as my medical interview pjft only reasons why u *text deleted**text deleted* it is *text deleted* u want it so much if u pt in ther training u will sucedd buddy

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Gents, at risk of being a grumbly old git, could I ask that we try to minimize "text speak" please?

I'm not having a go, but often it's difficult to find a potentially useful thread using the search function at the top of the page to link-it because text abbreviated words are not picked-up.

Likewise the reason the site is top of Google search engines for "prmc" is because key phrases can be picked-out by the "spiders" that scan the site & find matches related to Royal Marines - unfortunately it doesn't work on 'txt spk'.

Many thanks- I'll get back to my hot cocoa.

coffee_donut_md_clr.gif

M

MTW

Gents, at risk of being a grumbly old git, could I ask that we try to minimize "text speak" please?

I'm not having a go, but often it's difficult to find a potentially useful thread using the search function at the top of the page to link-it because text abbreviated words are not picked-up.

Likewise the reason the site is top of Google search engines for "prmc" is because key phrases can be picked-out by the "spiders" that scan the site & find matches related to Royal Marines - unfortunately it doesn't work on 'txt spk'.

Many thanks- I'll get back to my hot cocoa.

coffee_donut_md_clr.gif

and because its the language of a pikey....

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Following-on from the request not to use "Text Speak" as it hinders search engines & is, when all's said and done, just lazy:

Whilst fully aware there will be people of low IQ who try to put it to the test, we're employing a 3 strikes & out warning system. After three user infractions/yellow cards, the individual earns a temporary ban.

The same applies to people who elect to be abusive to ANY other site members- we encourage individuals to click on the caution sign to anonymously alert the moderators.