Immunisation ceftificates etc.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, Just wondering about rt as i only have 10 days left! im trying to get my paperwork in order ive got most things but i havent got my NHS number ,national insurance and immunisations certificates. but they have taken a copy of this already so i dont see how they need all this again (except the immunisation ceftificates) but now i cannot find them what would happen if i turned up without them? i have got a p45 which clearly states my national insurance number. and they have got my NHS number on record but i could get it on headed paper? the immunisation certificates i can sort out through my gp but the other two i cant any help on what would happen *text deleted*

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Your NHS number can be obtained from your GP together with copies of your vaccination/innoculation history. The NHS number is often written on your birth certificate depending where you were born, something like: "YGWK1234". Simply ring your practice manager & ask for a photocopy of your innoculation history. If you do not have a copy of your innoculations you will simply get all your jabs again- no great drama.

Your National Insurance number is given to you on a red & blue "credit card" and is usually on your pay statement, P45 or P60 if you cannot find the card- all of which are acceptable at CTC.

The copies taken at the AFCO are to establish your eligibility & positive identity, they are not routinely sent with your entry papers. The details required by Lympstone are to obtain your medical records & set-up your pay account/notifying HMRC for tax purposes.

At worst you'll be put on emergency tax code with 25% of your income deducted until such time as your correct tax code is established.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
oh right nothing too bad i have a p45 and p60, and i spoke to the doc about my immunisation certificates and he said hes *text deleted* sort them out and ive got everything else except my birth certificate which my mum said is easy to get :S i hope so anyways thanks for the help ninja

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Birth Certificate too?:scared:

You appear to be having a documentation disaster! You need to get your Birth Certificate soonest if you're joining on the 11th, don't assume you will get it on the day you apply for it.

All the best.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* your making me worried , its the only one i havent got. good job i got my mum she knows where everything is im useless with this kinda stuff. she says its around the house or somthing. what if she doesent find it ? ive got everything else *text deleted*

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i dunno if im *text deleted* find imy birth certificate what would happen if i went down there without it? Would it be ok if my got somone to send it up to lympstone for me? or maybe bring it up on families day etc?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You need to find it to take with you.

If you truly can't find it, rather than can't be bothered looking, then you need to obtain a duplicate from your local registry office rather swiftish.

Call it intuition, but I'll bet the Unit Personnel Office at Lympstone are looking forward to you joining- You can sign-out ear defenders from the gunnery staff, Plummy.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, dont worry ill sort it its not the case of cant be bothered to not look *text deleted* i will find it just wanted to know the consequences. and ive got everything else sorted now except this so im not that bad *text deleted*. thanks for the help and sorry for being a pain

im just going to pop down to my registry office and get one it cost ten pound :)