Improvements

Roy Brown

Reaction score
Not really sure why i'm writing this as it will be of no interest to you guys like but since you guys have helped you deserve some credit for my early improvement. Today i completed my second week of training and my running has already improved. Last week i struggled to run a mile at a very, very slow pace and today and yesterday i done a 2.5 miler and without even realising i was running at a much faster pace. What i'm surprised about was last week i had all sorts of aches and pains and this week i have lots of energy even though i'm running faster and for longer which i think is pretty good considering it's my second week. So any advice on what to do next week? Shall i start running faster or for longer or just maintain this level for now? Also think i might pop over Maccy D's later okay it's not part of the diet like but i do tend to eat some bad foods as i need an awful lot of calories due to a sky-high metabolism.

Mat

Reaction score
Good work mate! keep it up.

I would say for next week up it a bit, just keep pushing yourself so you get better and better but do it gradually so you dont rush into anything your not ready for just yet.

Enjoy your Maccy D! *text deleted* a bit of bad food here and there wont hurt.