In regards to applying

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Could I just go to the careers office in Manchester and enquire about the Royal Marines or do I have to fill something out on the RM website first?

Since I am hoping to apply very soon since I got laid off at work and I now think I am ready a cracking career.

Any help is appreciated cheers dudes

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Could I just go to the careers office in Manchester and enquire about the Royal Marines or do I have to fill something out on the RM website first?

Since I am hoping to apply very soon since I got laid off at work and I now think I am ready a cracking career.

Any help is appreciated cheers dudes

Yeah just pop in, ask to speak to a navy/marines careers advisor, and literally enquire, you will then be given an information pack, give it a read, then pop back and get an application form and that gets the ball rolling.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Yeah just pop in, ask to speak to a navy/marines careers advisor, and literally enquire, you will then be given an information pack, give it a read, then pop back and get an application form and that gets the ball rolling.

Does remeberance day not mean nothing to you?

posting at 11.01?

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Does remeberance day not mean nothing to you?

posting at 11.01?
Aye your right lad, bit careless of me really, shoulda known better being ex service. however bit petty 1 minute out? ive done plenty of things to remember the heros this year, thats the main thing..