Info On RM Events

"G"-1985

Reaction score
Hi made first post earlier today was wondering if anyone has information on RM events taking place in Fife or surrounding areas that I could attend,thanks.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Your nearest AFCO will have vision of all local RM events over the coming months.

"G"-1985

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I'll chase that up & get the information Im looking for,cheers.

Ednie

Reaction score
Hi mate where about in fife do you stay? I live in methil/leven?? Got my royal marines acquaint day on Tuesday in Glasgow. Are you joining up?

jhenders

Reaction score
Hi mate where about in fife do you stay? I live in methil/leven?? Got my royal marines acquaint day on Tuesday in Glasgow. Are you joining up?
Ednie,

I'm on the same RMAD date but I noticed you have a PJFT time in your signature.

Have you done your timed run prior to RMAD ?

John

Ednie

Reaction score
Hi, yep I done my PJFT back in November. Where are you doing youe RMAD about? I take it youre doing your pjft on the RMAD?

Ednie

Reaction score
Have you done one before? This is my second at Govan but only because this is my second time applying, so things might have changed in 5 years *text deleted**. Hows youre training coming on what sort of times are you hitting on the run?

Ednie

Reaction score
Have you done one before? This is my second at Govan but only because this is my second time applying, so things might have changed in 5 years *text deleted**. Hows youre training coming on what sort of times are you hitting on the run?

"G"-1985

Reaction score
Hi Ednie mate soz for late reply I was at football, I'm from Inverkeithing definitely joining up just finalising things at the moment, good to know someone local joining up 2. Thats great you having your acquaint day on Tuesday mate.

Ednie

Reaction score
No problem, what careers office are you going to? I was at the one in Dunfermline but it has now closed so its put a spanner in the works with a few things. Funny that Im actually getting picked up in Inverkeithing by my recruiter to take me to the test *text deleted**.

keep in touch lad:wink:

"G"-1985

Reaction score
Aye I received letter other day never realised Dunf office closed so I'm dealing with Edinburgh. Are you mate that's good to know for me let me know how you get on mate goodluck & u keep in touch 2 lad,cheers.

jhenders

Reaction score
No, first phys test

Training has been going well but developed a weird pain first 2 or so miles of a run where my legs just feel dead and I get some pressure on my left shin and knee. Rested up yesterday and going to try again sometime this afternoon.

Good luck for Tuesday and hopefully we don't get any machines of potential officers that sprint the full return and do about 20 pull ups!

Ednie

Reaction score
Haha if we do atleast we'll have someone to try and keep up with! Aye good luck mate see you down there

Ednie

Reaction score
Jhenders how did you get on mate? I heard your name get called out but not sure who you were

"G"-1985

Reaction score
Well done on your RMAD *text deleted*, how did you find the experience you must be buzzing quality results on run & exercises 1step closer for you well done again *text deleted*.

Ednie

Reaction score
Cheers mate, aye Im well chuffed its given me a big confidence boost! I was nervous before we started the run but after hearing that time when I finished I was on cloud nine ha.

Hopefully PRMC wont be to long away I cant wait to give it a go now!

jhenders

Reaction score
Hi Ednie never got on as well as I should have, bad return time and pushups were awful.

I was blue t-shirt, on the first bleep test.

good scores on rmad got your prmc booked yet?

Ednie

Reaction score
aye I done the first bleep with you I was the wee guy that made it to the end with the tall bloke! Not yet my CA said he was going to get me one ASAP so hopefully find out soon.

Have you to do another RMAD before PRMC?

jhenders

Reaction score
My CA told accidently booked mine for 29th May!

He said to phone at the end of this month to get another RMAD date. going to need to train like hell I think, have a week in Magaluf 3rd till 10th May too. Seriously thinking about getting another PRMC date.