Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Infraction for bad spelling and grammar

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by lawley23, Sep 20, 2011.

1. lawley23

lawley23 New Member

As the title states I actuly find this amusing and have since improved my spelling and grammar since receiving one,

Has anyone else had one of these ? It did take me ages to think on what I had said (k i n d a) but as Ninja has said in previouse threads the royal marine comandos are think gental men not short of busting out into a. game of 3D chess whilst doing quntam physics (big bang theory meets charlie sheen in a gym) I think I'm starting to really like the idea of standing in rank with these men and earn my right of a green lid as those before me,

2. DPS

DPS New Member

Metallic click.

3. Kentish

Kentish Active Member

The reason for receiving an infraction wouldn't have been for bad spelling or grammar, it would have been for use of "text speech" or swearing. This forum is now hosted on a government server and the powers that be are rumoured to frequent the site, it not only looks bad on both us and them if an outsider comes on and views posts that consist of about 5 letters and tonnes of asterisks but it also hinders Google ratings and hits.

It also makes the place look nice and professional.

However, whilst you may have found it funny, it worked right?

4. dnn

dnn New Member

Ha ha, I'm really struggling with this comparison but find it pretty funny.

5. lawley23

lawley23 New Member

It's in relation of use of battlefield playing till the upperhand is gained :blink1:

6. steman

steman Member

Drugs are baaadd... umkaayy

7. Titch_SA

Titch_SA Member

I just wet myself :push:

8. dnn

dnn New Member

I'm thoroughly confused.

9. Kentish

Kentish Active Member

I like turtles.

10. Hurl88

Hurl88 New Member

Topless training!.....What?

11. RMcDonagh

RMcDonagh New Member

Something I'll always remember when posting on this forum, this is the forum of a potential employer in a few years. I'd rather impress than spek lik dis yee? I might sound a bit snobby here, but my impression of someone improves greatly when I see correct spelling and good grammar, I'm much more likely to listen to them.

12. lawley23

lawley23 New Member

Care for a spot of tennis I've got two aces a turtle and a trumpet

13. dnn

dnn New Member

I've not been on here for a couple of months but if I had to guess I'd say the 'running with no top on' has expanded into saying random things that aren't relevant to the conversation and don't make any sense and then its upto you to digest the information and respond? Ha ha, I like it.