Injury

Hellboy

Reaction score
I don't know what I've done but my forearms now are killing me I can't get passed first round vpjft without shooting pains going through my arms. I don't know what to do now. I'm worried I'll have to withdraw my application. It's the last thing I want to do.

Biggles

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What exercises have you been doing mate / what brought on the pain was it sudden or gradual? Have you sought out a physio?

Hellboy

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a call back on physio. I've been doing Burpees, sit-ups, push-ups and planks. Then running. It's been a gradual build up. It's I don't want to do the test until I know I can do it with ease. I've passed all my medical and interview stage it's just this left.

Biggles

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ok mate, what have you tried? Best thing until you see physio (I'm a PT not a physio but I have a basic understanding of anatomy!) is to Ice it, massage and stretch. I use a squash ball and roll it up and down the wall pressing on the affected area. Deep heat if you have any is a godsend, a good 5 min massage twice a day will loosed the muscles and help if its muscular. But based on what you're saying it sounds more like nerve pain, carpal tunnel or similar perhaps?