Insanity

AndyBrookes1995

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you have ever heard of it but I used to do it and it was quite good. Its good because you can just do it in your front room but for me that is a down side because I like to be outside training.

I will post a few links of what it is and that and also a site for where you can start watching it and doing it.

http://youtu.be/ZLK28BHJDd8 - Tells you what it is.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3FAE43FB94C12C4B&feature=plcp - All 13 videos that you need to do the 60 day programme and also there is a nutrition guide, workout calender and a workout guide as well.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I'm halfway through week 3 of this now. It's starting to get a bit boring if I'm honest but I'm trying to stick with it because if I do I'll finish it about 2 weeks before my PRMC.
It does appear to be giving results mind you. I did the 2nd fitness test a couple of days ago and most of my stats had increased. A couple were exactly the same and press up jacks had actually dropped, but I have a sneaky suspicion that doing the Crossfit workout Barbara about 3 hours before had a part to play in that. Google it if you're unsure :rolleyes:

AndyBrookes1995

Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty good, I did start doing it but I have stopped now I am just going back to basics and running 4 to 5 times a week and hitting those press ups, pull ups and sit ups usually at night. Also I have started doing a workout that my AFCO told me to do to get me ready for the PRMC.

Do a 3 mile run in the morning in the style that they would do in the PRMC. Jog out as a troop for around 12 mins 30 then have a minutes rest and then best effort back. Then go home and have a light lunch. Then I go out in my back yard kind of thing which is exactly 20 meters apart and then I do a bleep test and then after that I am going to the local park and doing max press ups in 2 mins then shortly after max sit ups in 2 mins and then after that max pull ups in 2 mins. My AFCO says it will really do me good because then when it comes to the PRMC you will kind of have an idea of what it feels like. I am doing it once a month so then I can keep track of my progress.

Chrisswan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
quick question why do you go to the park to do pull, sit, and press ups?

AndyBrookes1995

Reaction score
I don't have a pull up bar to do any pull ups and the park do have a bar to do pull ups, they have got this climbing frame there so I just do it all there. Its good to get out of the house as well.