Insoles

• Thread starter Account Removed
  • Start date
A

Account Removed

Hi all - I'm looking for a pair of good, high quality and preferably cheap insoles for wearing in shoes when running and in boots when doing Ten Tors and the like - does anyone happen to have a link to somewhere I can get some?

Thanks in advance!

Connor!

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I happened to buy some along with some new running trainers today, I had some great advice given to me buy a guy in a running shop that also was keen on running and did a lot of miles I told him what I was looking for and why I was running so much etc... I bought a great pair of insoles, he advices them for me, he said although being the cheapest in the store if he was honest they were the best, he let me try them and first feel they were great, I asked how long the would last and he said really the sky is the limit and he has had 1 pair of the insoles and been through 8 pairs of running shoes and there still going strong. They also have a 1 year guarantee on them so for if any reason they don't hold up you get the replaced and get your money back.

I tried them tonight with a warm up hill sprint session and then cool down and along with my new trainers they were great, very comfy, allowed plenty of shock absorption, everything you need out of a pair of insoles if you have normal feet and don't over or under pronate (get your gait analysis done before because you may need different running shoes and insoles) he also said they would be great to put in my boots to make them more comfy and take some of the pressure of my feet. I agree and plan to take them ony prmc to make the shoddy boots there a little easier on my feet.

In conclusion I highly recommend these insoles, here is a link - http://www.jjbsports.com/pws/Produc...48&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=affiliate

I bought the 9-10.5 size and out them in a size 10 shoe, just as guideline on the sizing, there easy to slip in and out of the shoe but have no movement whatsoever once in the shoe because of a clever design on the under side.

Hope this helps

A

Account Removed

Ahh right, thanks mate - I didn't realise people like JJB do gait analysis etc... I'll have to have a nosey soon!

Connor!

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh right, thanks mate - I didn't realise people like JJB do gait analysis etc... I'll have to have a nosey soon!
I don't know about jjb but I had mine done a dw sports, this is a company exactly the same as jjb, lots of places do it know, most that sell a full range of running shoes will I it as it has been proven to be very important to getting the right shoes and prevention of injuries, just ask all the shops that sell running shoes in your area mate there will be one mate

Anthony_H

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I had mine done at dw and the shoes that was the right shoe for me made my problems worse.

As for insoles I use the sofesole air, realy thick and great for boots too.

JMC

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just want to point out, and I am sure you are aware of it, just better safe than sorry.

The WRONG pair of insoles will do more harm than good! Don't get insoles for the sake of it because other people have them. They help a lot of people but ONLY because they are suited to their running style (or gait as you pointed out).

Sorry to be a ball ache but it is not worth putting yourself back a month. :eek: