Interesting Programs on this week,

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Just thought I'd highlight a few documentaries that might be of interest to people.

Discovery Channel Saturday 9pm / Trafalgar Battle Surgeon, not predominantly RM led but obviously Big Royal Navy event in which the Marines fought.

National Geographic Channel, Sunday 22:00, Green Berets Under Fire. Not the RM's but US special forces Green Berets working in the thick of it in Afghanistan. Get a real heads up of the tactics they use and how cunning the Taliban are. Unfortunately not much of Hollywood here and they do take casualties on film. (A re-run of the one posted in by chris that was on last night, new episode every tuesday)

Both look very good programs

GW

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
GreyWing said:
(A re-run of the one posted in by chris that was on last night, new episode every tuesday)
GW

Cheers for that, after my original post completely forgot about it!! :*text deleted*:

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Quite enjoyed "Green berets under fire" was a good watch! :)

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
there was an SAS desert on today 19th but next week theres an SAS jungle:are you tough enough? 26th Jan 08. on UKTV Docs.

there you go.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ross kemp in afghanistan seems good watch, starts 21st jan 08 on sky one not sure about time i would imagine probably 9:00pm or 10pm.

there we go. enjoy.

caboose

Reaction score
yes it is on at 9 on skyone, probably also on HD but i have not checked myself (mainly because i don't have HD).