interesting

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alot of the stuff they say is brainwashed into them clearly, ''The american have come here to destroy our religion!'' *text deleted*. The worst thing is the suicide bombers ''they have chosen to do this'' i just cant get my head around wanting to die and kill as many people as possible in the proccess.

Brainwashing children was a nice touch too.

Good vid tho, good find, thanks for posting.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, if you go to heaven when you die then why blow soldiers up with you when you kill yourself... if you hate them that much you wouldnt want them in heaven with you now would you?

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid, stupid reporters, lucky they didnt get put in a cellar ndget their head chopped off.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
reminds you that they are still human tho.........when they are jokin about the guys belly.....guess i still have to develop my killer instinct

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I remember a cartoon with these 72 nuns lined up beyond these pearly gates, an ex suicide bomber waiting at the gates, and you can see a soldier having his way with a nun, and all the ones beyond huim are looking a bit ruffled.

The wording beneath:
'Achmed was disappointed to discover that a member of the British Army had snuck into his private heaven...'

New Threads