Internet Privacy - Anyone help?

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
It's a bit of a long story, so I'll cut it short. A home address of one of my friends has been posted on an internet forum without his consent. Obviously, with all the nutters out there, you don't want your home address floating around like that... Are there any laws etc. that may help him to convince the moderators to remove it?

I think he's only just complained about it, so hasn't got a reply. I'm just trying to find out incase the moderators won't remove it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Whats he done to get his address posted on a forum? usually that means he, she or they have f*cked someone/people off for no reason.

But you are best asking a solicitor.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Best bet would be to get a group of heavys together, find the worm who posted it, take him/her to an abandoned warehouse, tie them to a chair and burn the soles of their feet. That should send a message to the moderators to take the address down. God I've seen to many gangster films.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
If no action is taken, report it to authorities.

Thats the only legal solution to fix it. Otherwise just DDoS the site.. always a fun way to *text deleted**text deleted* up an admins day.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
For everyone who isn't that computer literate DDoS is distributed denial of service attack, and I'll be willing to help out in that if it does come to it.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Best bet would be to get a group of heavys together, find the worm who posted it, take him/her to an abandoned warehouse, tie them to a chair and burn the soles of their feet. That should send a message to the moderators to take the address down. God I've seen to many gangster films.

Haha like on lock stock,
"Come on Gary, we've got the guns lets go"
"I'm trying to find out where they keep their money"
"What's wrong with you, everytime we do a job you end up burning people's feet"

New Threads