Interview and Medical

JasonMc

Reaction score
Just a simple question *text deleted*
Is the Medical on the same day as your Interview??? :S

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Not usually, however if you specifically request it, some AFCO's may be able to arrange it on the same day given sufficient notice.

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I had both one after the other. First the interview then i had to locate the medical center and return back to the careers office after i was done. Both places being in Lincoln city center were i don't know were anything is. It was a right journey.

Normster

Reaction score
I had them on the same day, medical then the interview. Luckily they were both in the same building though so hard to get lost *text deleted*!

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I was told at my AFCO, after my physcometric tests I would have the PJFT, interview and medical all on the same day! I hope I do.

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was told at my AFCO, after my physcometric tests I would have the PJFT, interview and medical all on the same day! I hope I do.
I could of also had my PJFT on the same day but they didn't tell me about that. He asked me if i had my PT kid on me and i could go do it but i didn't. I was tempted to nip to the shops and buy a cheap kit to go do it in that day.

brownie123

Reaction score
I also had my Medical and Interview in the same day, it was a right kaffufle.

Lincoln city centre, dont know where anything is.
Turned up at the careers office, got sent for my medical.
Went to the doctors surgery had my first part of the medical, got sent back to the careers office for my interview, had that then got sent back to the doctors surgery for my second part of the medical, had that then got sent back to the careers office to hand in some documents. All that and i failed the medical because i was underweight haha; had my re-medical this monday and passed by 0.4kg. And i had to wait 2 hours to get weighed :( ALL SORTED NOW THOUGH :):uglyhammer:

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey brownie just seen you're from Grimsby too mate. Thats the second person on here i've seen.

What school/college are you at? I had my medical/interview yesterday so we are pretty much at the same stage.

You'll have to send us your msn or something :) Just seen your msn in your profile mate, should see a friend request from me