Interview complete

Jonja

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was recently invited for my VPJFT+ and I was just wondering if it meant I still get to do PRMC? I know for regs they have an extra 4 weeks but I’m not sure on reserves yet?

cheers

Chelonian

Reaction score
I was recently invited for my VPJFT+ and I was just wondering if it meant I still get to do PRMC?
Your detachment is best placed to give you a definitive answer. You may have to wait until it knows for certain though. :) The situation is fluid and may well be adapted as time passes.

I understand that over the past year RMR candidates have been loaded onto PRMC at CTCRM rather than attending a local PRMCR as in past years.
The current suspension of PRMCs at CTCRM suggests that you will only be required to pass VPJFT+.
This protocol might change at any time though.

Jonja

Reaction score
Your detachment is best placed to give you a definitive answer. You may have to wait until it knows for certain though. :) The situation is fluid and may well be adapted as time passes.

I understand that over the past year RMR candidates have been loaded onto PRMC at CTCRM rather than attending a local PRMCR as in past years.
The current suspension of PRMCs at CTCRM suggests that you will only be required to pass VPJFT+.
This protocol might change at any time though.
Cheers mate I will look into it