Interview & Medical Tomorrow

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
Interview & Medical

Right then lads, any of you got any last minute advice for my interview or medical?

I've been looking forward to it for ages but now that its tomorrow I'm getting a little nervous :unsure:

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

gareth17

Reaction score
Hi

I'm not Gareth i'm his father, Gareth left this morning for RT. If it helps you, i remember helping Gareth preparing for his interview by sitting him down and running questions passed him, question that we expected him to get asked, a mock interview so to speak, ask a member of your family to try that. I admit it might be a bit late in the day for that but it might help calm some nerves. Just remeber when you got in try and be yourself, they are not out to reject you, i'm sure you will be fine. Your medical i'm afraid is in the hands of the gods. When my son Gareth had his he had to go for further tests because the found high levels of protine in his urine, dont worry about it, it is common, especially if you have being doing a lot of training recently. Hope all goes ok.

Cheers

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
Thanks Ninja. I've already got my self two poppies (one that I've been wearing for the last week and a fresh one for the interview).

And thanks Gareth's dad. I've have been doing the mock interview thing with my girlfriend and so far I seem to be doing pretty well.

Thanks for the advice.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If you have a piss before your medical make sure you give yourself a real good shake. You don't want to be standing in front of the Medical Examiner with a big yellow piss stain on your kegs.

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
If you have a piss before your medical make sure you give yourself a real good shake. You don't want to be standing in front of the Medical Examiner with a big yellow piss stain on your kegs.

:uglyhammer: Speaking from experience? *text deleted*

But thanks for that, its something that I'd not thought of

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nah I didn't happen to me, could you imagine if you went to your medical and you forgot to put your boxers on? How embarrasing would that be.

Anyway good luck for tommorrow mate.

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
Passed!!

I PASSED!! MY interview went really well, I got all the rm knowledge questions right :bigsmile:

My medical is still pending *text deleted* they need to check the dates of my inhalers with my gp to make sure I was'nt lieing, and I was'nt so I should be ok :rock:

C

cujo

well done buddy, one step further! did you not blank out on any of the questions? *text deleted*'e got mine coming up and *text deleted*'e got a feeeling im jus going to forget everything!

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I PASSED!! MY interview went really well, I got all the rm knowledge questions right :bigsmile:

My medical is still pending *text deleted* they need to check the dates of my inhalers with my gp to make sure I was'nt lieing, and I was'nt so I should be ok :rock:

awesome dude congrats :praise:

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
well done buddy, one step further! did you not blank out on any of the questions? *text deleted*'e got mine coming up and *text deleted*'e got a feeeling im jus going to forget everything!

Nope, but when he asked about what you do on the PRMC I said about the 3 mile run and then the gym test 1 and he said "you've got those the wrong way round" and I just froze and thought 'how the fcuk did I manage that?' but before I had chance to say anything he apologised and told me that I was right. That just made me take extra care before answering the rest of the questions

New Threads