Interview Preperation

Dan8696

Reaction score
Good evening all, I hope you're all keeping well,

Whilst I'm preparing for my vPJFT+, (no date given yet) I decided to put all of the interview questions & other important bits of information into a nicely laid out mind map from here & other sources.

Whilst I think I've included as much info as possible in this template, does anyone have anything they'd add or change in it? I'd love to hear what people have to say with regards to it.

Attachments

• RMC Prep Temp.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 56

Blades1889

Reaction score
Honestly mate I just memorised the badge and commando bases the night before and passed *text deleted*, you’ll be more than ready.

fine

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Awesome effort.
Mind maps will help you a lot in training when it comes to remembering weapon drills different troop/section battle drills etc.

Can be understandably tiresome just 'revising' what different parts of the cap badge represent or the year of each vc winner etc. Read up the actual siege/raid that the marine was part of ie zeebruge, gallipoli etc and you'll soon be able to remember the year, what they did, and more (in my opinion anyway)
Just food for thought.

Chelonian

Reaction score
...I decided to put all of the interview questions & other important bits of information into a nicely laid out mind map from here & other sources.

Cracking effort! Nice one.
If you haven't already done so click on Factsheet at the top of the forum page for further information.

Regardless of what is asked at your interview I'll wager that there will be times in ROP/RT when being able to answer very basic (and not so basic) Corps history questions will stand you and all your oppos in good stead.