interview questions.

Discussion in 'Royal Marines History and Knowledge' started by RedCoat, Feb 5, 2018.

1. RedCoat

RedCoat New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    ok I'm just going to apologise in advance. i have looked for this all over the royal navy website but could not find it or maybe i miss read it. but what are the 4 main commando units? this maybe such a stupid question, but it is better to ask stupid questions rather than get them wrong on the day.

2. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    40, 42, 43, 45

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    This has everything you may be questioned on.

Try to learn this to: Your initial length of service will be 12 years from entry; however, all new recruits have a right of discharge by submitting 14 days notice after 4 weeks training, and within the first 6 months of service. You are normally required to serve for around two and a half years after training before being able to submit 12 months notice to leave.

I bought a book called How2Become a royal marines commando. As is turned out I didn't become a royal marines commando, but I did pass selection. This book is worth it simply for the mock interview questions.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. RedCoat

RedCoat New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    thank you so much for this mate. this will really help a bunch!! really do appreciate it :)

• Like Like x 1