Interview Questions

Skippy

Reaction score
Other than the 30 interview questions that have appreciately been posted, are there any other likely ones that they might ask ?

such as:
how many rm are there?
were are the bases for rm ? (dad has been pluaqing me with these ones, and i can't find much on it anywhere, other than Lympstone, Arbroath and Taurton)

cheers in advance

Skip

Skippy

Reaction score
*text deleted* nevermind, it's all on wikipedia

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
would i have to know about other commando units that are attatched to the royal marines? like the army units

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
29 commando- royal artillery i think

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I spent like 3 days non stop revising for my bloody interview..
interview comes up, we spend 2 and half hours talking about me and my life,
then i get asked 2 measly questions on the history..
i actually asked in the interview if i could be asked some more history questions just to boost my ego when i answer them correct..
i was not happy.. so anyone need any history help ill do my best to help you, the knowledge is all there at the moment so id be more than happy to educate so to speak :D

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I spent like 3 days non stop revising for my bloody interview..
interview comes up, we spend 2 and half hours talking about me and my life,
then i get asked 2 measly questions on the history..
i actually asked in the interview if i could be asked some more history questions just to boost my ego when i answer them correct..
i was not happy.. so anyone need any history help ill do my best to help you, the knowledge is all there at the moment so id be more than happy to educate so to speak :D

Hmmn, must admit if I see a candidate has clearly done their research as I'm interviewing, (as they mention stuff without prompts) I tend to go easy with the "in-depth" knowledge questions as the research has clearly been undertaken. It's appreciated it can possibly feel a little disappointing, but rest assured you will be "grilled" on PRMC, so you need to keep your Corps knowledge current.

Well done so far & good luck.

RH

Reaction score
Should i do more revision for the interview at PRMC than the initial interview i had with my AFCO? And would they be similar questions to the 30 you gave?

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja how long does the Selection interview take?
thanks

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I personally was asked many more indepth questions at my interview than on PRMC, most other lads on my PRMC also found this, the same with other lads I have spoken too.

jerryvn01

Reaction score
I personally was asked many more indepth questions at my interview than on PRMC, most other lads on my PRMC also found this, the same with other lads I have spoken too.

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

New Threads