Interview Things

Skippy

Reaction score
What else do you guys advise taking to the interview other than Certificates. Other than dresing up smartly of course

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
School reports, any letters of commendation, testimonials, 4 passport photos (if not already provided), national record of achievement (if held), any forms which have been given to you for completion together with any documentation which was requested at the Recruiting Test but has not yet been provided. (Birth certificate, NI Number card, NHS Number, passport, etc.,)

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
4 passport photographs i would recommend taking with. Good overall knowledge about the Royal marines.

I have my interview on tuesday and i plan on taking in all my original qualifications, original birth certificate, Passports, national health card, national insurance card..basically everything they have already asked to see and have seen just incase they want to see it again or possibly misplace/didnt make a copy of whatever.

i have also thought alot about how i would answer each question i could be asked...May seem over prepared but i want to show that this is exactly what i want to do.

Skippy

Reaction score
rather be over prepared than under prepared mate. 4 passport photos ? i was never told i needed to take them :|

lemme know how your interview goes Chris, who knows we could even be in the same PRMC :)

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT I've been told to bring all these items in for my aptitude test, does this mean i will be interviewed on the same day? :D