Interview tomorrow

Deleted

Reaction score
Interview at the AFCO tomorrow morning. Any advice? Had 1 interview in my life :D
Is it mainly about you, or is it a lot of questions on the corps. I've done some revision but I work a lot and train so had to squeeze the revision in when I could.
Any tips are appreciated

LG1664

Reaction score
It’s nothing to be worried about! In my experience they just asked me questions such as why I wanted to join, hobbies, interests, family, what training I was doing, then of course your corps questions. They’re not difficult corps questions so don’t worry about it you’ll be fine! Good luck mate.

Twoone

Reaction score
Agree with the above don’t worry to much about it just be yourself! Majority is about you just making sure you fit the role and understand what the role is! Aslong as you have a decent knowledge of PRMC and the main parts of training, a few VC winners and memorable battles you should be fine! Good luck pal

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Learn about prmc what happens on the days little corps history like cap badge youll need it for prmc so cant go wrong

Deleted

Reaction score
Arrived and was met with why aren't you clean shaven haha had a bit of stubble didn't think it wasn't an issue. Anyways was great after that. Was a lot easier than I thought, introduced himself and told me he's going to be my careers advisor. In the interview we actually had a load of laughs which was great, a few corps knowledge questions, which I got through. Sent away for half an hour and came back to a hand shake and well done, he said the interview wasn't mundane which was great as he does them all day, he enjoyed this one and I showed all the attributes needed for RM and had shown a lot of character about me which he thought was good. Happy with myself, only a small step I know, but yet again another step in the right direction to that green beret.
On to the next phase now!!
Cheers lads