Interview tomoz

JasonMc

Reaction score
Ite lads!
Got me interview tomoz :buzzin: a was just wonderin if it was common to FAIL an interview? like wud you class it as a TEST? duno why im askin *text deleted* *text deleted* got to do it *text deleted* just a thort that i had *text deleted*

get repyin :P

*text deleted* i realise *text deleted* put this post in the wrong section :apologies:!

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As long as you seem to have an obvious fair bit of understanding and knowledge of the corps and come off as a genuine, decent guy with a passion to join you'll get in fine.

JasonMc

Reaction score
It cudnt of gone better mate personally i think i done exellent, i *text deleted* know what i was so nervous about *text deleted*. i have me pjft tomorow and my eye test next saturday (which i thort was this saturday) never mind tho itl buy me some more time for conditioning. he sed that my prmc will more than likely be mid-may so im on top of the world thanks for asking guv =].

greenlid

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure you'll be fine, just use a bit of comman sense when answering the questions and you should pass no probs.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It cudnt of gone better mate personally i think i done exellent, i *text deleted* know what i was so nervous about *text deleted*. i have me pjft tomorow and my eye test next saturday (which i thort was this saturday) never mind tho itl buy me some more time for conditioning. he sed that my prmc will more than likely be mid-may so im on top of the world thanks for asking guv =].
Well done, hope the PJFT went well.