Interview

Steerie

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I have just been booked in for my selection interview next week which I'm looking forward too!

If anyone could give me any advice going into it, I would be very much grateful.

Thank you!

SnakeEyes

Reaction score
Make sure you know your Corps history, also know the units and where they are based. Knowing the navy side aswell, like certain important ships, especially the ones that the Corps uses regularly. Also, be confident. They’ll spot it immediately if you aren’t confident. Being honest and saying ‘I don’t know’ can be better than flapping and trying to come up with an answer that you may know nothing about.

You should be able to give the interviewer a clear idea where you are in terms of phys.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Chelonian

Reaction score
If anyone could give me any advice going into it, I would be very much grateful.
If you enter the phrase "interview advice" into the search box you will access about thirteen years' worth of content. Include the quote marks in your search.

Best of luck with your interview. Let us know how you get on.

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
I highly don't recommend it, If you start with half the rubbish this guy spouts on about you will cut off - mid flow ..so much unrequired waffle in his prep answers it is unreal -use the search function for info on what may / will be asked, keep your answers brief, polite and to the point.! guys waffle for a reason in most cases - just respond to what has been asked, How 2 Be replies are War in peace.!

Steerie

Reaction score
If you enter the phrase "interview advice" into the search box you will access about thirteen years' worth of content. Include the quote marks in your search.

Best of luck with your interview. Let us know how you get on.
I have done that and that has helped a lot thank you!

Thank you, I will let you know how it goes.

Steerie

Reaction score
Make sure you know your Corps history, also know the units and where they are based. Knowing the navy side aswell, like certain important ships, especially the ones that the Corps uses regularly. Also, be confident. They’ll spot it immediately if you aren’t confident. Being honest and saying ‘I don’t know’ can be better than flapping and trying to come up with an answer that you may know nothing about.

You should be able to give the interviewer a clear idea where you are in terms of phys.

Hope this helps. Good luck
Okay I will do, thank you.

It has indeed, thank you very much.