Interview

Mac

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been asked to attend a presentation at my local afco and also an "informal" interview, I was wondering what to wear? I realise its not like the POC where the guys are always watching and making notes about you, but I want to make a good first impression. Also any tips for the interview/what kind of questions im going to get. I had a similar one with the army so I think I know what to expect but it would be nice to hear it from someone who's gone through the process.

Thanks,
Mac

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you awnsered your own question, "informal" just go in jeans and a t-shirt nothing over the top but not ripped jeans and a hobo top either

Ghod70

Reaction score
I went in trousers, shoes and shirt, no tie for my first presentation. You want to be an officer so make an effort. I never really got asked much, just the 'why do you want to join the marines/ why do you want to be an officer?' It was mostly just finding out about the process. Even though I knew it already I still got him to tell me about it so that I could get as much information as possible

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't bother with the presentation(had most of the info i needed anyway), just jumped to my interview and test.