Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

Intro and POC Quesiton

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by JMO, Dec 31, 2017.

1. JF1310

JF1310 Member

App Stage:
    Awaiting selection after AIB pass
    @mactavish80 fair play mate, set the sights high, no reason why you can't make it! I got A A B in my A - levels.

2. mactavish80

mactavish80 Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Cheers mate, decent results you've got there as well. I'm currently on for something between AAB and ABC depending on how many of these geography case studies I can bear to revise between now and June.

Would be cracking if some of us on here ended up on the same POC though, the motivation kick wouldn't hurt.

3. JF1310

JF1310 Member

App Stage:
    Awaiting selection after AIB pass
    @mactavish80 Not too bad at all, ended up with my B being in geography as well actually. Would give anything to be learning case studies and the decision making again haha

Yeah would be good to know a few boys before heading over for sure! Will feel so surreal stepping off the train and through the gates at Lympstone

4. mactavish80

mactavish80 Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I'm sure it will mate!

We should get a group chat or something together of everyone that's going for the YO18 batch so we can get to know each other, keep us on track with training and the like.

• Like Like x 1