Intro and question!

SamMP94

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've passed prmc and have just received my SC, now waiting for the afco to open so that I can arrange my start date! Anybody know when they open again?

Looking forward to starting in the new year!

Cheers

Sam

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Sam, well done on passing PRMC. Most AFCOs (apart from single man offices) will open on Tuesday, Wednesday for Scotland.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've passed prmc and have just received my SC, now waiting for the afco to open so that I can arrange my start date! Anybody know when they open again?

Looking forward to starting in the new year!

Cheers

Sam

Well done mate, did you really join the site in 2010 and make your first post at the back end of 2017? If so, you are taking the term Grey man to the extreme.

Good effort

SamMP94

Reaction score
Well done mate, did you really join the site in 2010 and make your first post at the back end of 2017? If so, you are taking the term Grey man to the extreme.

Good effort

I completely forgot I had an account and went to sign up a few months ago and it said I already had one... Have been looking at it for years tho!

SamMP94

Reaction score
Welcome Sam, well done on passing PRMC. Most AFCOs (apart from single man offices) will open on Tuesday, Wednesday for Scotland.

Just called my afco and they aren't open until next Monday! I can't call a different one to arrange my date can I?