Intro, old in gold

Thechancer

Reaction score
okay lads I’m on me last leg here,
Now or never do or forever be in the dead end civvie job.

I’m a rejoiner but the thing is I’m 30
Any other grandads here?

Tbf I’m currently loosing weight I’ve gained, over a yearly period, went from being medically obese to currently being fat, need to loose 1st to get to 13st, (taken me 10weeks to hit 14 from16) so I’m a working progress

My return is passable but needs work.

Hit me up had a year out but I’m good for circuits and general chit chat being and oldie and dad of two any advice I can give I will willingly

Imperator13

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!

Felllow rejoiner here, albeit younger;) get stuck in on the forum and you will be smashed with questions!

What was your original troop? And when and why did you leave if you don’t mind me asking!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
A warm welcome & the very best of luck this time around. There are at least one or two 30+ in most troops.

A good way of looking at it, when wishing to rejoin, is considering at the reasons why you left last time and then viewing at each reason individually and then asking yourself: "What has changed since then?"

If you know in your heart why you left and what you can change or influence or cannot, then hopefully history won't repeat itself.

Best of luck.

Thechancer

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!

Felllow rejoiner here, albeit younger;) get stuck in on the forum and you will be smashed with questions!

What was your original troop? And when and why did you leave if you don’t mind me asking!

I was with 164 troop

Thanks bud I’m sure you’ll see me pop up every now and then