Intro

Packman

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Been lurking for a while now and just coming towards the end of the 4 years clear of asthma period finally.

I have recently been dealing with an ankle ligament tear and have been informed its healing up nicely, so I am hoping to re-introduce running into my life again next week.

It's been a long wait and the ankle has knocked me back but I'm excited to get started again.

Williamosaurus

Reaction score
Welcome Packman,

Sorry to hear about your medical issues but life likes to throw curve balls at us sometimes. I hope everything goes well once you start your running again.

I had a historical lower limb issue (tendonitis in knee) and the medical examiner was talking about sending me to an orthopedic surgeon to get it assessed. However, I had obtained my medical records and already had the section pertaining the tendonitis and was able to tell him the cause, treatment and duration of the injury there and then. Stopped myself from getting made TMU so that info might be something of use to yourself.

Was still made TMU for 6 days because of an opticians handwriting error but thats another story. :confused:

Goodluck with your application.