Intro

Expat

Reaction score
Hello, my name is --------, I am 18 years old and I am a British expat in Spain, I have started my royal marines application and recently passed my triage medical phone call however I'm not sure how much this new lockdown will affect my application, I have quite a few members of my family that are ex armed forces including my dad and a number of uncles, I am happy to answer any questions if I can for people applying from overseas as I am sure I will also need some help before I get to lympstone.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeEyes

Reaction score
You should never write your name or any other information that could be used to easily identify you publicly because of PERSEC (Personal Security).

The mods should be through to edit this shortly.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Hello, my name is --------, I am 18 years old and I am a British expat in Spain,
Welcome. Plenty of information here. Dive in. :)

As mentioned by @SnakeEyes actual names should not be used on the forum for reasons of Personal Security (PERSEC).

I've changed your forum user name but if you prefer a different one please advise me or one of the other mods of your choice of name and we'll change it again.

Expat

Reaction score
Apologies about the name @SnakeEyes , I didn't think, it won't happen again

Last edited:

Expat

Reaction score
Welcome. Plenty of information here. Dive in. :)

As mentioned by @SnakeEyes actual names should not be used on the forum for reasons of Personal Security (PERSEC).

I've changed your forum user name but if you prefer a different one please advise me or one of the other mods of your choice of name and we'll change it again.
Hello, I'm really sorry about that, I just didn't think, It won't happen again