intro

Reaction score
How do all.
My names Lee i'm thirty and trainin hard to be fit enough for the prmc, also had to go back to college and do a maths course loads a fun, i'm hopin to start all the tests before 2009, 1.5 mile time is goin well, upperbody is a moo bag but wont be quittin.
could do with one or a few ppl in my area to train with if anyone is up for it giv us a shout.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Alright mate, a valuable piece of advice, seedy will try to steal your sould and send you pics of his mother.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
try? what do mean TRY??
incidentally matt, mum wants to know when you want your strap-on back?

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
she said preferablly tonight for tonights session.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Be carefull or il piss in your morning joe when your not looking!
:D joking *text deleted*

Reaction score
Re: - Area

How do all?,
I'm in the Dover Area (kent), at the mo i'm runnin a warm up 1.5m in 13 min then after a quick sip of water and stretch doin under a 9 min 1.5m on the treadmill, i jog roughly 6 mile every other day over the cliffs which is full of steep gradients and stairs do that in about 60 mins included is my stretches, havin trouble with my upper body strength though can only do 5 heaves on a good day can't be arsed workin out my sit up's and push ups *text deleted* i know their gay jus keep workin on them!:uglyhammer:

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the site, best of luck with your training and if you need any info just ask, most of the lads on here offer decent advice along with some rather random nonsensical stuff too.

Chris

marine_shull

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to the site mate good luck with training and so on i hope all goes well for you.

seb

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
try? what do mean TRY??

I've told her on numerous occasions, it no longer feels big enough, she's welcome to keep it *text deleted* I hear Rusty has been in contact with her and he has been doing his pelvic floor exercises.

Reaction score
RE: Hayfever Fail.

:sad:A tad harsh a?.
didn't realise the meds where so stringent. now i'm proper kakin my med check, i'm *text deleted* old & mouldy!
Incidentally Where is the best place on this site to try and find ppl in my area to train with anyone have a scooby-doo?