Introduction. Hi.

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright guys, been registered on here for ages but havent really said much, also use the MFAT site aswell. My names Scott, from Cambridge area. Hope to join marines in feb '09 after doing personal trainer course (currently gym instructor+lifeguard). Passed all application up to PJFT which ive delayed until sometime after September.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi mate.

huh :S u cant delay that long... u can only delay 4 weeks untill *text deleted* medical expires...

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Meant to say 'application has been delayed', as in *text deleted* re-do medical, eye test and interview before hand, and then ill be doing PJFT some time after September, and PRMC in time for joining in Feb. Far as i know should be able to do medical, eye test, interview and PJFT within a month or two of re-starting application.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hiya Hobbsy,

Strictly speaking you've 4 weeks to pass your PJFT after passing your medical examination, however as long as you ask your AFCO to delay your application through injury or illness or simply wish to stop your application then there should be no problem if you keep them informed.

Good luck.

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah they've sorted it out, basically started application process too early somehow, and needed to be delayed. Worst thing was that the AFCO staff has changed....3 times i think in the last year, so have to keep explaning to them what happened. Least i know that im medically/visually fit enough to join. So no reason i wont be able to unless i get fat.

But yeah, cheers.

Edd

Reaction score
Scott.... guess what, your giving me my induction at Royston leisure centre *text deleted*...( i think )