Introduction

ugachaka

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm currently in college and looking to join the royal marine commandos when I turn 18. I have many questions about fitness and can't wait to get your guys answers.

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm currently in college and looking to join the royal marine commandos when I turn 18. I have many questions about fitness and can't wait to get your guys answers.

Welcome!

How old are you now?

Fire your questions away this is what the forum is for people will answer!

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ask away any questions you *text deleted* know

wes3

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ask away. No question can't be answered by someone

ugachaka

Reaction score
At the moment I train 8 times a week which involves 3 crossfit sessions and 5 running sessions, 4.8km, 6 miler, interval training, another 4.8km and hill sprints. I can do. the first 2.4km fine of the 4.8km but I do sometimes get sore ankles and feet at the beginning but for the last 1km my quads just burn so badly and my pace goes down so quickly and was just wondering if any of you guys had any ways of getting around this.

Thanks

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score

Get amongst it. This forum is here to use. How’s your phys anyway? Done a mock PJFT?

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
At the moment I train 8 times a week which involves 3 crossfit sessions and 5 running sessions, 4.8km, 6 miler, interval training, another 4.8km and hill sprints. I can do. the first 2.4km fine of the 4.8km but I do sometimes get sore ankles and feet at the beginning but for the last 1km my quads just burn so badly and my pace goes down so quickly and was just wondering if any of you guys had any ways of getting around this.

Thanks

There’s only 7 days in a week..... ;)

Might want to watch over training, and maybe watch the CrossFit, for injuries and because it costs about the same as a mortgage.
The injury rate for cross fitters is astronomical.

Get amongst the training section on here, there’s loads of good programmes and tips.

ugachaka

Reaction score
Haha will do and I would say my physicality is above average, I can do about 30 press ups to the beep, about 8 pull-ups to the beep and about 50 sit-ups to the beep.

Cheers guys appreciate the feedback