Introduction

sutanmaf

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here and am hoping to become more involved in the community. I have passed my interview and have my face to face medical in a month. Really nervous about everything, I honestly don't want to do anything else with my life other than joining the Marines

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here and am hoping to become more involved in the community. I have passed my interview and have my face to face medical in a month. Really nervous about everything, I honestly don't want to do anything else with my life other than joining the Marines

Welcome mate, what are your numbers like at the moment? (Press ups, pull ups, sit ups, BFT time)

sutanmaf

Reaction score
Welcome mate, what are your numbers like at the moment? (Press ups, pull ups, sit ups, BFT time)

44 press ups
67 sit ups
16 pull ups
and I'm not sure what my times are but i can complete the BFT, the First mile and a half at 12kmph and the second after a minutes rest at 15kmph
But my bleep test score is no where near good enough at only level 9.6, any ways to train for the bleep test?

Bear4236

Reaction score
44 press ups
67 sit ups
16 pull ups
16 pull ups is good going? How’d you train them up? I’m struggling with them at the moment, got a resistance band ordered there hoping it will do the job!:cool:

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
44 press ups
67 sit ups
16 pull ups
and I'm not sure what my times are but i can complete the BFT, the First mile and a half at 12kmph and the second after a minutes rest at 15kmph
But my bleep test score is no where near good enough at only level 9.6, any ways to train for the bleep test?

Is this all to the bleep? Impressive results though!

The bleep test is a killer but just keep practising it 1-2 a week. Set some cones (25 metres apart I think) and get the RMFA bleep test on your phone. Interval runs helped me as well. After about 2 months I was hitting level 13 consistently.

sutanmaf

Reaction score
Is this all to the bleep? Impressive results though!
Yes all to the bleep. No point in going for high numbers without proper form, otherwise all your doing is lying to yourself.
Thanks for the advice

Last edited: