Introduction

try_hard

Reaction score
Just a quick introduction,

Currently in the RN and possibly thinking of transferring and want to soak in as much info as possible before making that jump.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Good luck in your aspirations. We see a fair bit of two-way traffic RN to RM and RM to RN (usually Diver, PTI or ET's).

The rough rule of thumb is you have to complete your 30 months Return of Service first, after phase two RN training is complete.

If you are Pompey based, message me and I'm happy to have a chat as the odds are you'll be processed through Pompey, Guzz or Glasgae AFCOs depending on current draft.

try_hard

Reaction score
Good luck in your aspirations. We see a fair bit of two-way traffic RN to RM and RM to RN (usually Diver, PTI or ET's).

The rough rule of thumb is you have to complete your 30 months Return of Service first, after phase two RN training is complete.

If you are Pompey based, message me and I'm happy to have a chat as the odds are you'll be processed through Pompey, Guzz or Glasgae AFCOs depending on current draft.
Thank you after I do my research and read up on everyone experience in the RM I be sure to contact you.