Introduction

Reaction score
Hi all. Quick introduction. It took me approximately half an hour to figure out how to post a new thread to allow me to post comments on other threads (and i hope this actually works). Got my PRMC on 24th April, and in my second year of college. If all goes well, I can start training almost immediately after leaving college and start a life with all you gentlemen (and ladies). Looking forward to this amazing career opportunity!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hi all. Quick introduction. It took me approximately half an hour to figure out how to post a new thread to allow me to post comments on other threads (and i hope this actually works). Got my PRMC on 24th April, and in my second year of college. If all goes well, I can start training almost immediately after leaving college and start a life with all you gentlemen (and ladies). Looking forward to this amazing career opportunity!
Welcome to the site....eventually.

It's become increasingly.apparent that getting started is not that obvious, my apologies for that.

I've changed the forum title and posted ezplanatory notes but will keep it under review and if needs be switch it off. The idea behind it is to encourage people to join in and make posts but I suspect it may actually hinder rather than help contributions.

Good luck on selection and cheers for the feedback.