Introduction

Gray99

Reaction score
Quick introduction just.

19, recently applied hoping to start the process asap. Looking forward to all the challenged lying ahead!

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Get amongst it all, what’s your fitness like at the moment? (Press ups, Pull ups, sit ups, BFT time)

Gray99

Reaction score
Get amongst it all, what’s your fitness like at the moment? (Press ups, Pull ups, sit ups, BFT time)

Current fitness isn't as ideal as I want which is why I'm not rushing for the pjft, however I can still do the return 1.5 in under 10 minutes usually around 9.30 ish but holding a conversation after isn't as good as I'd like, push ups are currently around 40-45 to the beep working on those and sit ups around 60-70 before I notice a large drop in form. And as for pull ups only sitting at around 9 but that's coming into the gym fresh so need some work still!

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Current fitness isn't as ideal as I want which is why I'm not rushing for the pjft, however I can still do the return 1.5 in under 10 minutes usually around 9.30 ish but holding a conversation after isn't as good as I'd like, push ups are currently around 40-45 to the beep working on those and sit ups around 60-70 before I notice a large drop in form. And as for pull ups only sitting at around 9 but that's coming into the gym fresh so need some work still!

A lot better than me before I applied, crack on and you won’t have any problems mate

Gray99

Reaction score
A lot better than me before I applied, crack on and you won’t have any problems mate

Like I said tho that is all when I'm fresh haha! *text deleted* give myself a couple months smash it as hard as I can then hopefully fly though the pjft then onto the prmc! Thanks buddy!

Gray99

Reaction score

Waiting on afco ringing this week haven't got that far yet! Still a while to go till RT yet but gives me time to get my fitness in check

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting on afco ringing this week haven't got that far yet! Still a while to go till RT yet but gives me time to get my fitness in check

Varies really, could be in the medical process for a year like yours truly or you could pass first time. Either way like you said, plenty of time to get your phys in check.

Gray99

Reaction score
Varies really, could be in the medical process for a year like yours truly or you could pass first time. Either way like you said, plenty of time to get your phys in check.
Damn a whole year on medical hope that doesn't happen to me haha! I bet you want to just get into it now