Introduction

DJarvo

Reaction score
Hello nice to meet you all, I'm 16 and work in a gym. I'm a keen boxer and rugby player. Love physical sport and activity and I've recently passed my first test and am awaiting my interview which is on the 1st of may, could really use some advice? Thank you

kirbymorgan17

Reaction score
you do not need me to explain to yourself jarvo at your age the body has to develop fully and grow to maturity for me the boxing and rugby are excellent and at your age and experience in the gym you could extol the virtues to the younger members of the folly in attempting to lift weights.all the best for your interview .

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hello nice to meet you all, I'm 16 and work in a gym. I'm a keen boxer and rugby player. Love physical sport and activity and I've recently passed my first test and am awaiting my interview which is on the 1st of may, could really use some advice? Thank you
A warm welcome.

What do you want advice about?

Selection Interview advice is here: https://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/selection-interview.93280/

Any further queries you cannot find answers to, just shout out by creating a new thread in the forum.

Best of luck.