Introduction

KenDoll

Reaction score
Evening all,

I have my PJFT in a week and interview. I am just getting under 10 minutes on my return, yes its a pass but in terms of PRMC ready is it good enough? Isnt as close to 9 or sub 9 really what they're looking for?
As well, is there a time limit you need to book PRMC once passed PJFT and then RT?

In terms of gym tests,

Press ups 40-45
Pull ups 10-12
Sit ups 60

Good luck to everyone in their process ;)

pezza24

Reaction score
I start RT next week so I did my PJFT a few months back, but I was similar to you time wise. Think on my PJFT I got 9.50 and then on my PRMC which we ran on roads I got 9.20.
Can’t really remember the time I had between my PJFT and PRMC but don’t think it was too long, however the time between PRMC and RT can vary, my career advisor gave me one for 2 weeks after my PRMC but later had to change it because there weren’t enough people to start training. So me starting next week has been about 6 weeks since my PRMC. But trust me if you’re successful at PRMC don’t rush into the nearest RT.
Gym results wise you’ll be fine if you’re getting them just remember you do them to a bleep and give 100%.
Hope this helped, any questions I can try help and good luck with the rest of your application.

KenDoll

Reaction score
I start RT next week so I did my PJFT a few months back, but I was similar to you time wise. Think on my PJFT I got 9.50 and then on my PRMC which we ran on roads I got 9.20.
Can’t really remember the time I had between my PJFT and PRMC but don’t think it was too long, however the time between PRMC and RT can vary, my career advisor gave me one for 2 weeks after my PRMC but later had to change it because there weren’t enough people to start training. So me starting next week has been about 6 weeks since my PRMC. But trust me if you’re successful at PRMC don’t rush into the nearest RT.
Gym results wise you’ll be fine if you’re getting them just remember you do them to a bleep and give 100%.
Hope this helped, any questions I can try help and good luck with the rest of your application.

All done to a bleep yes, really good stuff thank you, enjoy RT

KenDoll

Reaction score
What is your road bft time

10 minutes return, but that was a couple months ago, have been on dreadmill since until I pass PJFT, but should have improved on roads I find it alot easier than dreadmill

Imperator13

Reaction score
10 minutes return, but that was a couple months ago, have been on dreadmill since until I pass PJFT, but should have improved on roads I find it alot easier than dreadmill

If you can’t get close as possible to a sub 9:30 return, you will be fine for the BFT.