1. Richards101

Richards101 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Hi All,

I'm currently in the process of applying to join the RMR, just passed the interview & received date for medical call, so hoping that goes well. I'm looking for info around PRMC dates & if anyone else is apply.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Careers Adviser

Welcome to the site. RMR units tend to only have a couple of PRMRCs a year. In my region there's one in May and another in late Oct with the RMR Recruit Troop starting in November.

3. Tullett

Tullett New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    I’m hoping to join RMR london. Passed RT test - interview next week and waiting for capita to receive my medical records. How did you find your interview?

4. Richards101

Richards101 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Nice one, I'd advise looking into some of the RM history i.e when was the RM founded, important battles fought, knowledge of the RM badge, current weapons used & any recent info you can gather. Its worth revising! Other than that they went through my background, childhood, school life, family life, education, hobbies, jobs and what was my driver for wanting to join the RMR. Aslong as you do abit of preparation you'l smash it.

I had my medical phone call yesterday, they are requesting more info, hopefully it will only be another week or so and then face to face medical if all goes well.

5. Tullett

Tullett New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Where are you going to join mate? My medical phone call was about 5 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for capita to receive my medical records even with lots of chasing. hopefully it moves a bit quicker for you. How’s your training going?

6. Richards101

Richards101 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    I'll be at RMR Merseyside - Nottingham Det. you?
    Yeah mate I'm currently waiting for my GP to send some info back to Capita, then get booked in for medical face to face,. I can see it taking just as long for me!
    My trainings going well so far, been hitting the gym 4 times a week training strength and squating. Need to start getting more running and mileage in though, currently hitting 24mins for 3miles. How's it going for you?

7. Tullett

Tullett New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    RMR London hopefully. Passed my interview today as well so hopefully be in holding troop soon. My trainings going well best return time is 10:45 just *text deleted* keep shaving time off !