Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.
  1. Geordie Lass

Geordie Lass New Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Hi, my boyfriend has started training so I thought I'd join the forum - feeling very nervous for him x

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zika65

Zika65 Active Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Welcome to the forum @Geordie Lass . You'll get a lot of support on here so don't be afraid to ask questions or voice any concerns. There will always be someone on here who can help. What troop is your boyfriend in? My son started last November and has just passed out. It was a journey of ups and downs and I can guarantee you that it won't be easy. Your support for him during these next few months will be vital. The first 2 - 3 weeks are very hard as they literally hit the ground running as soon as they arrive at CTCRM and don't get much sleep. But things will settle down and they get into a routine. Very best of luck to him.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Geordie Lass

Geordie Lass New Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Thank you so much for your reply :) He's in 290 troop - just missing him a lot but I know that I need to be strong for him x

4. Geordie Lass

Geordie Lass New Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Thank you so much for your reply :) He's in 290 troop - just missing him a lot but I know that I need to be strong for him x

5. Zika65

Zika65 Active Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    It's hard, I know, but your patience and understanding will pay off and you will reap the reward.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Geordie Lass

Geordie Lass New Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Thank you so much :) xx