Introduction

D47M0R

Reaction score
Currently in Year 12 (going in to Year 13 after summer). Hoping to start training after I finish my A-Levels and join the "Other Ranks".

Joined the forum mainly so I can look at file attachments; but thought it would be nice to write an intro post.

This forum has been very helpful for my decision on definitely wanting to join. Been using it as my main "port of call" for advice/tips etc for several months. But never made an account until now.

Might join in on some threads, might not. But at least I can look at file attachments now.

Whether I join in on the forum, or not, thank you for making this forum, and thank you all for being so helpful by taking time out of your day to answer others questions.

D47M0R

Reaction score
In the same position as you mate, good luck
Thanks mate. How are you getting on?

I see from your introduction you were contemplating Officer or OR. You made up your mind on that one yet?

Partridge

Reaction score
Thanks mate. How are you getting on?

I see from your introduction you were contemplating Officer or OR. You made up your mind on that one yet?
Getting on good mate training as usual but i can't wait for gyms to open back up not going to lie, How about yourself?

Ye I was contemplating it at the start but 99.9% sure i'm going to apply for OR after A-Levels.

D47M0R

Reaction score
Getting on good mate training as usual but i can't wait for gyms to open back up not going to lie, How about yourself?

Ye I was contemplating it at the start but 99.9% sure i'm going to apply for OR after A-Levels.
I live in the rural South West. Practically everywhere is a gym! Branches for pull-ups, wooden bridges as parallel bars. Lots of hills for running up. And The Moor for walking on. Climbing gyms reopening is what I am enjoying. Making us use liquid chalk (alcohol based)... pretty clever if you ask me.

99.9%... means there's still a 0.1% chance mate. I'm sure whatever decision you make will be the right one.

Partridge

Reaction score
I live in the rural South West. Practically everywhere is a gym! Branches for pull-ups, wooden bridges as parallel bars. Lots of hills for running up. And The Moor for walking on. Climbing gyms reopening is what I am enjoying. Making us use liquid chalk (alcohol based)... pretty clever if you ask me.

99.9%... means there's still a 0.1% chance mate. I'm sure whatever decision you make will be the right one.
Aw damn that's lucky for you then. From South Wales me so gyms haven't reopened yet and not much to work with around me except a decent mountain and a beach for sand runs.

Ye pretty dead set on going for OR at this moment in time but only time will tell i guess.