Introduction

Murk

Reaction score
Hi people, I'm 23 and obsessing over the RM at this point in my life. I've completed A-Levels, college and university and have another career lined up but I feel an inner burn to do more be more than just a skilled civilian as its been a dream since childhood.

I've not started any app yet but I'm really getting into the fitness and these forums have been top notch in guiding me through the different career options in the RM.

Cheers!

Frostwisk

Reaction score
I'm 23 and also have an obsession with the RM also, I've only completed Gsce equivalents and a lvl3 diploma in welding and fabrication, currently training to join up sometime next year.

Murk

Reaction score
I'm 23 and also have an obsession with the RM also, I've only completed Gsce equivalents and a lvl3 diploma in welding and fabrication, currently training to join up sometime next year.

Nice mate. I'm almost convinced I'm going to join, I have some questions to answer before tho, in the mean time I'm training like I'm applying tomorrow

Frostwisk

Reaction score
Nice mate. I'm almost convinced I'm going to join, I have some questions to answer before tho, in the mean time I'm training like I'm applying tomorrow
Same here mate just a little more bits of info i need, but i'm satisfied with what I've already acquired so far.

Royal2010

Commando Training Wing & Drill Instructor
Reaction score
I joined up at 23. It's a good age to join up at. Old enough to have had gained experience in further education and work. Maturity a bit more developed and still young enough to have bags of energy.

Best of luck