Introduction

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been on the site for a while, it’s been a huge help and a great source of information to help me make my decision on whether to join or not. Just started Arny’s plan to help me prepare for ROP/RT. Anyone else giving it a go?

St.Michael

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been on the site for a while, it’s been a huge help and a great source of information to help me make my decision on whether to join or not. Just started Arny’s plan to help me prepare for ROP/RT. Anyone else giving it a go?
I've gave It a go a goof few months back its a good traning plan it's not easy but it's effective the problem I had was that I wanted to get bigger and stronger and now I'm lacking stamina so decided to focus on that Instead.

Reaction score
I've gave It a go a goof few months back its a good traning plan it's not easy but it's effective the problem I had was that I wanted to get bigger and stronger and now I'm lacking stamina so decided to focus on that Instead.
I agree. Before deciding I want to try and get my green beret I had a weightlifting background, so now trying to undo that and focus on cardio is a killer!

St.Michael

Reaction score
I agree. Before deciding I want to try and get my green beret I had a weightlifting background, so now trying to undo that and focus on cardio is a killer!
I'm in the same boat as you but it does get easier haha just takes a bit of time just remember to let your body rest I didn't and have a few major set backs just remember it's a marathon not a sprint and you should be good.