Introductions

Gray59

Reaction score
Greetings Marines and forum members.

I am a 22 year old United Kingdom and South African dual national hoping to become an officer in The RM.
I had previously began the online application over a year ago but was subsequently required to remain another year at my South African university. I have spent the past year training my heart out in order to join up, and have since graduated from university with a bachelor's degree.
I am hoping to find advice and encouragement on this forum, as I have had many struggles with the online application process already. I plan on moving to the UK within the next month and am eager to get my application kicked off. I have wanted this for a very long time and I won't stop until I've made the cut, or been completely broken trying.
I hope this short introduction has been sufficient and I look forward to hearing from anyone with sound advice, or from anyone with thoughts and opinions on my personal situation.
Regards
An aspiring RM from Africa

"Crikey mate"

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome pal! Loads of sound advice on here! Everyone's friendly (well most people haha)

As another overseas applicant I know how daunting it is to pack up and move over to the UK in the hopes on a career with the RM (Aussie)

Best of luck with it all