iq test

Liam91

Reaction score
just found out i have an iq of 101? any1 know how well this would do in comparison with the psychometric tests?

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
just found out i have an iq of 101? any1 know how well this would do in comparison with the psychometric tests?

Its fairly average.....

I had one when i was at uni........i had........a IQ of *text deleted**

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Thats a good point actually.....should i have put my Mensa certificate forward on my Interview as a qualification?

Any one know?

chris83

Reaction score
Liam91 i just recently did my aptitude test and to be honest the maths section aside it seemed to me so long as you have an average understand of practical 'physics' (cogs, wiring a plug, basic electronic symbols, etc) and the english language, you should be fine, dont stop on a question though- in the first section i ran out of time *text deleted* i spent too long on a question (was only a 30 seconds too long but it cost me answering 2 questions) those nine mins fly by! you can always go back if you finish the section early.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score

The Recruiting test, established in it's current form in 1943, is a test of intellectual capacity rather than intelligence.

Essentially the score indicates whether an individual can be trained at the same pace as all other recruits doing the same job, without the need for extra basic tuition. The minimum scores are set as low as possible to enable us to recruit from the broadest spectrum of ability.

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score

technically, 100 is an average IQ score. Try some online ones, and you'll get different results.