is it same for you guys?

gibbo

Reaction score
i have my interview next week but i have to go to london for it, which isnt a prolem i just thought it would be at my local afco. is this normal procedure then to have it elsewhere?

C

cujo

i did mine in london aswell, but thats because i live in jersey and the only navy recruiter that comes over only comes over twice a year and the next time he was coming over was in march and i didnt want to wait that long so i did it in london. what office you goin to? holborn?

gibbo

Reaction score
Not quite sure mate, have got to pop down the ol' afco and pick up my train warrant and directions, so it should tell me on there. how did you find the interview mate?

C

cujo

oh ok let me know when you find out, it 's not half as bad as you think it is, no need to get to nervous, i only realised we were doing the interview half way through! its really relaxed, he didn't ask me as much questions on the history as i might of thought, only thing i didn't know was 'what roles do the royal marines play when on the ships (hms ocean & that)?'.....if you are at holborn and you have the same guy as i had you'll be ok, he's a good fella, makes you feel like youv'e already passed!

Iles

Reaction score
Bloomsbury Way (Holburn tube) is the only Navy AFCO in London so it will be that one. If you don't go into london much it's one stop from Oxford street so might as well so a spot of Christmas shoping there.

Good luck mate