I've been a naughty boy.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've been really stressed at work lately, so last night i got stoned, ate 2 chocolate bars, 2 yoghurts, 2 bowls of wheetabix mini's, a curry and a packet of chocolate digestives..

i am currently typing this *text deleted**text deleted*ting my intestines out on the john, as if this isnt punishment enough, anyone want to suggest a way i can make up for this total binge, a 10k run perhaps? 1 hour of press ups?

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone let's themself loose latley! Where is your self discipline?

One day of bad eating shouldn't do you much harm, but keep eating like that and you'll put on weight and get unfitter.

I know what you mentioned was tasty, but don't get stoned those little sticks give you a long term effect on your brain.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I felt so gay clicking this thread because of the title *text deleted*

Dont smoke ! but dont worry about the food you'll work it off im sure:bud:

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its been 8months since ive touched a joint, never going down that road again,In your system for 4 Months on a drugs test

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
its been even longer since i toutched a joint

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
have'nt had a joint in years, but looking back i realise how bad it was for me and what type of person i was back then.

Get off drugs, get a grip and sort your life out

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
In your system for 4 Months on a drugs test

It depends on the persons metabolism, how much you smoke, the strength and how much water the person drinks.

I remember sh*tting myself on my medical because i had a bit of wacky backy :S bad times.....

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
have'nt had a joint in years, but looking back i realise how bad it was for me and what type of person i was back then.

Get off drugs, get a grip and sort your life out

Yeah same. Been down that sh*tty road for a long time going raving and what not, and after a while you realize that it only *text deleted* you up and destroys your head!

I am pretty sure that if i hadnt got interested in the Royal Marines then i would still be getting kaned every week, and so the Royal Marines has already massively improved my life - and i'm not even in yet!

Every day, i also think how fortunate i am that i didn't get a conviction for stuff like that which would ruin my chances of ever getting in the Marines, and so i am never going down that path again!

By setting our sights on joining the Royal Marines, we have got a lot to lose! Don't lose it!

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah same. Been down that sh*tty road for a long time going raving and what not, and after a while you realize that it only *text deleted* you up and destroys your head!

I am pretty sure that if i hadnt got interested in the Royal Marines then i would still be getting kaned every week, and so the Royal Marines has already massively improved my life - and i'm not even in yet!

Every day, i also think how fortunate i am that i didn't get a conviction for stuff like that which would ruin my chances of ever getting in the Marines, and so i am never going down that path again!

By setting our sights on joining the Royal Marines, we have got a lot to lose! Don't lose it!

*text deleted* that is exactly my story

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, you can get into a bad habit with weed, fortunately i don't have an addictive personality and i can enjoy the occasional binge of food, drink and smoke without feeling that my life is incomplete without them.

...its a state of mind.

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ive never felt the need to touch the stuff..

Same man. I'm glad I've got mates who don't try and pressre me into trying *text deleted**text deleted* I don't want to! Possibly because when someone did try I had a major rant and threatened them quite severely. Never even touched a ciggy except to put it out :P

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I've been really stressed at work lately, so last night i got stoned, ate 2 chocolate bars, 2 yoghurts, 2 bowls of wheetabix mini's, a curry and a packet of chocolate digestives..

i am currently typing this *text deleted**text deleted*ting my intestines out on the john, as if this isnt punishment enough, anyone want to suggest a way i can make up for this total binge, a 10k run perhaps? 1 hour of press ups?

First of all what the *text deleted**text deleted* are you talking about, if you get stressed now after a bit of gripe at work, how the *text deleted**text deleted* are you going to cope when you get to RT, kit muster early in the morning when your soaking wet and cold, or proper 'extra phys' becasue you *text deleted**text deleted*ed up.....and then if you even get throught RT the stress of combat. To be quite honest what a load of total bull*text deleted**text deleted*....to think the tax payer is forking out for your hopeless application costs.

The Royal Marines is about dedication......and you fallen at the first hurdle, and then for the stupidity to come on a web forum, monitored at the oment by RM staff (or soon to be) and openly admit your smoking *text deleted**text deleted*......all i can say is *text deleted**text deleted*. This place is for dedicated and seriously interested applicants, not the XBox 360 *text deleted* be who likes the sound of playing soldier.

*text deleted**text deleted* me this post has really pissed me off, im working so hard to keep focused and train for PRMC and your wasting the time to spurt *text deleted**text deleted*!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Dude he made one mistake, he's only human, calm down..

One mistake could see you or me dead. And how easy is weed to come by, you need to know some one....go buy it, you make that descison, and put the movements in to it. Mistake or not its premeditated.

There is a drugs policy in the Navy, and its strict. If you cant be disciplined now. Why bother applying for this job.

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I do realise that there is a zero tolerence policy on drugs in the RN, I'm just saying that he (I'm assuming) has only done it this once and has learnt his lesson and isn't going to do it again.
It's not as if he's some drug addicted moron who takes it twice a day (hopefully xD).
Give him a break.
:noworry:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Yeah I do realise that there is a zero tolerence policy on drugs in the RN, I'm just saying that he (I'm assuming) has only done it this once and has learnt his lesson and isn't going to do it again.
It's not as if he's some drug addicted moron who takes it twice a day (hopefully xD).
Give him a break.
:noworry:

I know what your saying, one time is enough at the end of the day.

Have a look at the staff on HMS Liverpool, and im sure Stoker will see this posting, im sure he'll verify a few dits....one specificly of a girl who got caught with drugs in her system

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i have to agree with Stacka on this one. I already expressed my opinion in this thread already, but you have to be a pathetic individual to rely on drugs to make you feel better. I used to be like that, i gave it up, spent 3 successful years at college, got some qualifications and applied for the Royal Marines. Looking back at what i was doing, if i had carried on i would be stuck with the people (former pals of mine) that are still doing it today and are going nowhere.

So get off drugs mate it is useless, and to be posting on here and openly expressing that you take it is ridiculous. It makes you look like an idiot and its not doing you any favours at all.

C

critchmufc

ive never touched a joint :D

been tempted, but never have.....

hardly ever smoked either